While it's still early in the school year you might try this game -- it asks how much students really know about their school. Prepare a list of questions like:
- What is the vice principal's name?
- How much does the standard school lunch cost?
- What is the name of our athletic teams' mascot?
- At what time does the first warning bell ring?
- How many students attend the school?
- How many teachers work in the building?
Put students in small groups, and instruct them to write down their responses. On your mark, all of the groups will hold their answers high. It will be fun (and informative!) to see how much attention pupils have been paying to the details.